Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The great mouse plot (From Boy By Roald Dahl)

In the book, the main character (known as Boy or Roald Dahl) found a dead mouse.

Roald Dahl had found a dead mouse in the floor. He decided to keep it in his pocket and put it in the candy jar and told Mrs Prachett (The candy shop owner) to go and do something else In that time, Roald Dahl will put the dead mouse in the candy jar.

My teacher had told me to write about what I would do in a same situation.

If I was Roald Dahl, I would keep the dead mouse and put it in the candy jar. I would write a note pretending to be the dead mouse. The note would say "I hate you because your  are mean and nasty. I will tell all the mice to eat all your candy and your sweets." Mrs Prachett will be scared about that and she will close the candy shop.

2 comments:

  1. It was quick creative. But how can you tell all the mice to eat all Mrs. Pratchett's candy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar, this is well written, and as always, very imaginative. I like the picture you have chosen, and the way it is set into the text.

    ReplyDelete